1. Company policy and responsibility
2. Customer responsibility
The customer is responsible for providing correct and only adequate information. Whenever personal information is given, the customer has to ensure that the information passed on is utilized for the stated purpose only and kept in confidence.
3. Definition of terms
4. Customer consent
6. Child information
As general policy, we do not collect any information from children below 13 years. However such information can be passed on to us for specific purposes with the parents or guardian consent.
7. Information collection process
We may require collecting basic personal information such as your name, postal address, Zip code, age, telephone number, mobile number, email address. We collect this personal information directly from you and also take your consent for the use of such information.
III. Utilization and sharing of information
1. Information from us – We provide you with information through email on many topics of interest in medical science related areas. Such information may include newsletters, general health information and specific details sought by you. We provide the information only on your consent. If at any point of time you wish to unsubscribe from getting these information from our website you can send us an email
2. Information use – Use of information provided by customer the information gathered from the customer is utilized for the purpose of providing the medical products and services which is our core business activity. We may use some of the information collected for the purpose of improving our operations and increasing the effectiveness of the treatment methods. The derived information generated from the individual’s data may be copied, printed, transmitted and distributed by us without compromising on the personal information confidentiality, subject to the applicable laws.
3. Data Security – Adequate precautions will be taken for the security of the information collected from the customers in terms of the storage, retrieval and utilization. No unauthorized persons will be allowed to access the personal information. We do not provide any part of the personal information to any third party without your consent.
5. Surveys – The company may conduct surveys at times through its website. The participation in these surveys is optional. The personal information collected in these surveys will be used to understand the customer preferences and provide effective services to fulfill their requirements.
1. Responsibility and accountability – We are committed for the personal information in our possession and will employ suitable executives with accountability and responsibility to safeguard the data.
2. Purpose and information collection – The company will establish the purpose for which the information is gathered before resorting to the collection. This purpose will be made known to the customers. The information collection will be limited to the identified purpose and will be done directly from the customers.
3. Customer consent – The collection of data, its use, sharing and disclosure will be done by the company only with the full knowledge and consent of the customer.
4. Information usage – Personal information will not be used for any other purpose except for the use which has been made known to the customer. No information will be disclosed to any third party without the consent of the customer or at the request of law enforcing authority.
5. Information storage and safeguard – The information collected from customer will be maintained up-to-date and accurate as required for the intended purpose. The company is fully committed to safeguard the data from theft, unauthorized usage, updating and modifications and duplication.
Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.