How does Hyaluronidase Work?
Hyaluronidase works as an enzyme to temporarily break down hyaluronic acid which is found naturally in the body. This makes it easier for injection of fluids to be administered, and effective absorption of the fluids into the skin and tissue.
Hyaluronidase additionally aids the body to reabsorb blood and fluids from the tissues, in the case of a large bruise.
What’s in the box?
- Hyaluronidase enzyme (active ingredient)
- 10 amps (1500iu)
What are the benefits of Hyaluronidase?
- Aid in the penetration of fluids during subcutaneous and intramuscular injections
- Hyaluronidase can be directly added to the fluid or solution that is being infected into the skin
- Aids absorption of a subcutaneous infusion, where Hyaluronidase is injected beforehand into the site of injection where the injection is to be administered
- To aid the body to reabsorb fluids or blood in haematomas or extravasation, where Hyaluronidase is mixed with saline or water before being injected at the site of injection
- Breaks down Hyaluronic acid which is present between cells to help them adhesive together. This is a temporary action and helps the quick absorption of fluid injections.
Hyaluronidase enzyme aids the absorption of fluids that are injected into the skin.
1 review for Hyaluronidase (1500 IU)
Rated 4.98 out of 5
Rated 5.00 out of 5
I had a few problems regarding filler but Lauren was amazing with in seconds she resolved my situation got back to me ASAP she was just amazing over all filler world the best supplier for me used for years they’re just amazing products are amazing so is the team and customer service x